Your selected question and answer
What happens when I apply for a Tesco Loan?
What happens next:
- A credit reference search will be carried out and a credit score will be calculated, which will determine if we can offer you a loan.
- We'll phone you if we have any more questions.
- If your loan is agreed in principle, we will try and contact you over the phone to let you know. If we are unable to contact you, we will still progress your application and contact you by letter.
- We will send you documents to sign and return to us along with any additional information required to support your application.
- Your documents should arrive within approximately 4 days of submitting your application.
- After returning your documents to us, your application will be fully assessed and we will write to you within a couple of days to inform you of the final decision.
- Should your application be successful the funds will be deposited in your account within 3 working days of the final decision.